“Adaptive Optics Market by Component (Wavefront Sensor, Wavefront Modulator, Control System), End-User Industry (Consumer, Astronomy, Military & Defense, Biomedical, Industrial & Manufacturing, Communication), and Geography – Global Forecast to 2023″
The overall adaptive optics market is expected to be worth USD 2,190.9 Million by 2023, growing at a CAGR of 40.8% from 2017 to 2023. The growing adoption of adaptive optics technology across various end-user industries is the key factor propelling the growth of the adaptive optics market.
Following this, the need for corrective eyewear, increased government funding, and advancing adaptive optics technology further drive the growth of the adaptive optics market.
Wavefront sensor is expected to hold the largest market share from 2017 to 2023.
The adaptive optics market for wavefront sensors component is expected to hold the largest market share from 2017 to 2023. Wavefront sensor is a key component of adaptive optics and is used in various adaptive optics applications; for instance, wavefront sensors are used for many laser applications such as laser beam diagnostic and laser material processing for controlling laser beam shape and size to increase accuracy.
Alongside this, the high price of wavefront sensors compared to other adaptive optics components has further resulted in its high revenue share.
The adaptive optics ecosystem comprises equipment manufacturers such as Teledyne e2v (UK) LTD (UK), NORTHROP GRUMMAN CORPORATION (US), Thorlabs, Inc. (US), Iris AO, Inc. (US), Adaptica S.r.l. (Italy), Active Optical Systems, LLC (US), Flexible Optical B.V. (Netherlands), Imagine Optic SA (France), Boston Micromachines Corporation (US), and Phasics Corp. (France).
- Raw material and manufacturing equipment suppliers
- Third-party service providers
- Communication network providers
- Government labs
- In-house testing labs
- Original design manufacturers (ODMs) and original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) technology solution providers
- Distributors and retailers
- Research organizations
- Technology standard organizations, forums, alliances, and associations
- Technology investors
Adaptive Optics Market Scope:
- Wavefront Sensor
- Wavefront Modulator
- Control System
By End-User Industry
- Consumer Head-Mounted Display Camera Lenses Other Consumer Devices
- Biomedical Ophthalmology Biomedical Microscopy Cell Analysis Other Applications
- Military & Defense Laser Defense System Biometric Security Surveillance Other Applications
- Industrial & Manufacturing Precision Manufacturing Machine Vision 3D Printing Other Applications
- Communication & Others Free-Space Optical Communications Sensing Other Applications
- Americas US Canada Mexico South America
- Europe UK Germany France Italy Spain Rest of Europe
- APAC China Japan South Korea India Rest of APAC
- Rest of the World Middle East Africa
Mr. Shelly Singh
630 Dundee Road
Northbrook, IL 60062
USA : 1-888-600-6441.